In the case of a person
- Title deed, certificate of utilization or title deed of the apartment, need 1 Original copy
- In case the transferor or transferee is a person, need 1 Original copy of the house registration.
- In the case that the transferor or transferee is a person, need 1 Original identification card.
- Prove of ownership of the building, need 1 Original of document and 1 copy.
- In the case that the transferor or transferee is a person, if the name and surname do not match the name of the owner of the building, need 1 Original certificate of name change.
- Marriage certificate or divorce registration with 1 Original copy of the transferee’s post-divorce record (if any).
- Letter of consent for the spouse’s juristic act together with ID card and a copy of the spouse’s house registration and marriage certificate in case of giving consent. For example; it is a sole proprietorship. Except in case of spouse showing consent to do the juristic act by themselves using 1 original document
- One original spouse’s death certificate (if any)
- Divorce registration together with the transferor’s post-divorce record or the original and a copy of the judgment or court order and the final affidavit. (In the case of property sharing between spouses) 1 Original copy (if any)